lunes, 13 de febrero de 2017


4 Read and make sentences. (20 marks)

0 reading/I/comics./enjoy
I enjoy reading comics.
1 room./her/decorating/likes/Fifi
FIFI LIKES DECORATING HER ROOM.
2 to/reporter./She/news/become/hopes/a
SHE HOPES TO BECOME A NEWS REPORTER.
3 doing/don’t/laundry./I/the/mind
I DON'T MIND DOING THE LAUNDRY.
4 hopes/visit/one/She/day./Spain/to
SHE HOPES TO VISIT SPAIN ONE DAY.
5 They/by/plane./to/want/travel
THEY WANT TO TRAVEL BY PLANE.


My Favourite Community Helper

Mr Walker is our milkman and he is my favourite community helper because he is the funniest and the most caring person I know.
Mr Walker is a very busy milkman. He gets up early every day, at about 3 o’clock. At around 4 o’clock in the morning, Mr Walker puts lots of bottles of milk in his white van. He then goes around my neighbourhood and delivers our milk. When he comes to our house, he always leaves me a drawing of my cat, Humphrey. I think Humphrey likes him, too, and he can’t wait to see Mr Walker every day!
Mr Walker loves animals and in his free time he helps at the animal clinic. He also loves painting and he teaches an art class for children.
With his big smile and love for animals, Mr Walker is the best milkman I know! I like him a lot!
by Susan

HW. Wednesday, 15th February 2017
Termina el ejercicio que estábamos haciendo en clase con el texto del ex. 6 del control Unidad 3.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario