miércoles, 15 de marzo de 2017

ex. 17, page 41 PB
Repasad los apuntes y el vocabulario.

I wasn't sitting in the canteen.
We weren't playing football.
Paul wasn't reading a book.
Mike wasn't jogging.

We played football.

TO CALL/CALLED/CALLED = llamar por teléfono

My brother called me yesterday.

My brother didn't call me yesterday.

TO WALK/WALKED/WALKED = andar

They walked for two days.

They didn't walk for two days.

TO BREAK/BROKE/BROKEN = romper

Mi tío se rompió una pierna jugando al fútbol.
MY UNCLE BROKE A LEG PLAYING FOOTBALL.
MY UNCLE DIDN'T BREAK A LEG PLAYING FOOTBALL.

HW. Thursday, 16th March 2017
Do in English next sentences. (afirmative and negative form)
Mi compañero se calló en el patio y se rompió un tobillo.
Oímos un extraño ruido dentro de la casa.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario