miércoles, 26 de octubre de 2016

Escribe en el cuaderno con un sujeto las diez tareas del ex. 1, page 6 PB.

MY MOTHER DOES THE LAUNDRY.
PETER AND ANNA TAKE OUT THE RUBBISH.
SHE CLEANS THE WINDOW.
ALISON AND YOU VACUUM THE CARPET.

ESCRIBE TRES COSAS QUE TE GUSTE HACER DE LA CASA Y TRES QUE NO TE GUSTE. USA EL EX 1, PAGE 6 PB.

Ejemplo: I LIKE SETTING THE TABLE.

He likes cleaning the windows.
I like mopping the floor.
I like feeding the dog.
I like tiding my room.
I don't like doing the laundry.
I don't like cooking a meal.
I don't like washing the dishes.
I like feeding the dog.
I don't like cooking the meal.

She likes cleaning the windows.!C
he likes setting the table.
Lucía likes playing football.
Katy and Luke don't like taking out the rubbish.
She likes feeding the dog.
My sister doesn't like vacuuming the carpet.
He likes cleaning the windows.

HW. Thursday, 27th October 2016
Escribe dos oraciones difíciles en presente simple, continuo y con “like”.

Ex. 2, page 6 PB.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario